We meet the second Tuesday of each month from September through May. These general meetings are held to sign-up for events, socialize and hear a speaker on a topic of interest to our membership. Free babysitting provided by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before the night of the meeting to reserve a spot and ensure enough sitters are present. Join us after for a social (location TBD)!
General meetings are held in the cafeteria at the Rocky River Middle School, 1631 Lakeview Avenue, Rocky River unless otherwise noted. Sign-ups for Field Trips, Adult Wellness events, and other activities will start at 7:00pm before the meeting. The general meeting begins promptly at 7:30pm. Although you are encouraged to attend, it is not mandatory.
Dates, times and locations are subject to change if it becomes necessary. Please watch in the newsletter for updates to this schedule and check the Facebook page!
2017-2018 Meeting Schedule
- September 12
- October 10
- November 14 (No Meeting - Preschool Information Night at 7:00pm)
- December 14 (No Meeting - Mom's Holiday Party TBD)
- January 9
- February 13
- March 13
- April 10
- May 8 (No Meeting - End of Year Party and Scholarship Announcement)
As in years past, we will be offering our members a chance to win a $250 scholarship to be used towards your child’s preschool or activity (e.g. Little Gym, BayArts, Lake Erie Nature & Science Center, etc.). The winner of the scholarship will be drawn at the end of year party in May.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must:
- Be a member in good standing and have paid membership dues
- Attend at least four general membership meetings (present for the business meeting, as well as the speaker)
- Volunteer for at least two RRECPTA events (e.g. Auction, Kids Kloset, etc.)